|Title||Vacancy at The Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau|
|Start Date||Jun 4, 2013|
|End Date||Jun 11, 2013|
|Job Information||The Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau, is a leading Christian
Organization coordinating 277 health facilities that are spread all over
Uganda, invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to
fill up the vacancy below and be part of a professional self driven team
dedicated to maintaining quality health care in Uganda.
Position: FAMILY PLANNING PROJECT OFFICER
Reports to: HEAD OF PROGRAMS
Duty Station: Kampala with frequent visits to the field.
Job Objective: The Project Officer shall be responsible for ensuring effective project coordination, implementation, monitoring, and achieving project objectives in close collaboration with the implementing partners.
• Provide technical support to UPMB member units to implement the project efficiently and effectively at all steps of project cycle
• Participate in the development and or adoption of relevant guidelines and protocols on Family planning service delivery for dissemination to IPS
• Spearhead RH/FP health education, community mobilization and awareness campaigns within the project scope
• Carries out reproductive Health and Family Planning activities of the project in collaboration with designated field Officers,
• Diocesan Heath Departments, District Health Offices and other stakeholders.
• Monitors project progress and keep records of all project activities
• Prepares and submits periodic, project and other related reports facilities
• Facilitate training to Community Health Workers (CHW) and Religious Leaders on Family Planning.
• Follow up programs as per the project plan
• Organize project meetings and communicates with stakeholders
Qualification And Experience:
• Graduate in public health, Nursing or a health related field
• At least 3 years experience in project work with good understanding of MoH Policies and systems
• Excellent computer skills,
• Well developed analytical skills
• Well developed communication, writing and training skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of the local language shall be an added advantage
• A committed Christian
Remuneration is attractive and negotiable:
Applications with e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and two references should be addressed to:
The Chairman Board of Directors
Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau
P. O. Box 4127, Kampala
(Make sure that the applications are signed before sending by email)
Tel: 041 271776.
Deadline for submission of applications is: 11th June, 2013.
|Apply for this job Now|