Job Title: Legal Officer
The USAID funded SAFE Program is seeking qualified Ugandans citizens to fill the above position.
Training of Government officials and Civil Society Organizations
on land administration and other land related legal issues
• Facilitate peer-to-peer mentoring between participating districts in the Program
• Provide grant recipient training and technical assistance
• Participate and contribute to all required reporting
• Other responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor degree of Laws
• Post-graduate diploma in legal practice
• Proficiency in English writing skills demonstrated by experience in donor report writing
• Strong public speaking and training experience .
• Expertise working with computer software, word processing , information management programs
How to apply
will be commensurate with qualifications and experience . In
addition , USAID-SAFE offers a generous benefits package.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Deadline: 31/ 05 / 2013