Job Title: Supervisor – Stores
Organisation: Kakira Sugar Limited
Duty Station: Namagunga, Uganda
Reports to: Stores Officer
Job Ref: 2013.01.286/AD-M-SP-04
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervising storekeepers mainly in receiving, issuing, perpetual audit and storekeeping subsection.
- Supervising preparation of GRN’s and posting of issue vouchers and processing of indents on daily basis.
- Monitoring material movement and conducting spot checks to ascertain compliance and accuracy in the store.
- Supervising the housekeeping activities and preservation jobs.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- A Bachelors Degree in any of the following: Commerce, Business Administration, or Procurement and Materials Management.
- Exposure and skill to use SAP package will be added advantage.
- A minimum of five years in related field.
Age: 25 years and above
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications with Photostat copies of testimonials, certificates and curriculum vitae, indicating daytime telephone number, contact addresses of two referees and quoting the job reference number on the upper left-hand corner of the envelope should be sent to: Mr. Moses H. Thenge Human Resources Manager Kakira Sugar Limited P.O. Box 121, Jinja – Uganda Tel. 0414-444000